THE TACTICIAN ON THE BOARD
- Field: Music production and beatmaking
Profile By Langson Kalua Junior
He is one of the most down-to-earth recording DJs you would ever meet. Him is the definition of “letting his handiworks do the talking” of his prowess.
For whatever reason, Taktic is one of the darling producers who has shaped a lot of up and coming artists in the country. His youthful facial outlook may easily betray your judgement if you are one of those who judge somebody’s prowess via physical outlook.
What more? He is not only into music production. He is also a beat maker, a song writer, and a singer as well. The other aspect that makes him more unique is that he mixed his childhood skills with some does of academic injection. Tacktik has a Diploma in Sound Engineering which he obtained at Sound syphesis ( Blantyre campus).
According to him, once he hangs up his life from the booth, he would like to be remembered as a soldier who fought for uplifting M-Dubz urban music.
“I want to be remembered as somebody who dedicated his life to elevating M-Dubz urban music.
- Birth name: Lonjezo Damba
- Date of birth : 16 February 1997
- Marital status : Taken
- Birth place: Lilongwe
- Home district: Ntchisi
- Why Taktic? “Given by my friend Ben Chauya because of my midas touch on the board.”
- Origin of passion in music: Started way back in his childhood. Music has always been in him for ages
- Label: Frame city Records
- Current base: Ntchisi
- Inspirations: Timbaland, Don Jazz, Lawi, and D1
- Advise to up and coming urban musicians: “Turn your music career into business.”
- Email : email@example.com
- Facebook: Lonjezo Taktic Damaba